Video games mental health charity, Safe In Our World, have announced a new Winter Blues Bundle, in partnership with Fanatical.
Launching Friday, Feb. 4, the Winter Blues Bundle features a total of thirteen games and two DLCs. All proceeds will directly fund the charity's efforts in supporting mental health within the gaming community.
"The main goal of Safe In Our World is to create and foster worldwide mental health awareness within the video game industry; to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health, to make it a natural topic of discussion, and to promote the dialogue surrounding mental health so people are not afraid to reach out for help if they need it."
Safe In Our World Announces First Ever Winter Blues Charity Bundle
The upcoming Safe In Our World Winter Blues Bundle features games and DLCs provided by the charity's Level Up Partners. The full list of games include:
- Dragons: Dawn of New Riders by Outright Games
- Adventure Time: Pirates of Enchiridion by Outright Games
- Payday 2 by Starbreeze
- GRIP: Combat Racing by Caged Element / Wired Productions
- E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure by Storm in a Teacup
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure by Curve Games
- Red Faction: Geurrilla Re-Mars-tered by Deep Silver
- Eastside Hockey Manager by SEGA x Sports Interactive
- Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition by THQ Nordic
- Pure Pool by Ripstone
- The Persistence by Firesprite Ltd
- The Ship: Remasted by Blazing Griffin
- Portal Knights by 505 Games
- DLC Fall Guys: Collector's Pack by Mediatonic
- DLC Fall Guys: Popstar's by Mediatonic
The entire bundle, worth roughly $250, will be available to purchase via Fanatical for $8.99 from Feb. 4, 2022.
“We are enormously thankful to our Level Up partners for their contribution to this bundle, the support for Safe In Our World from the videogame industry has been huge.” Said Sarah Sorrell, Charity Manager of Safe In Our World.
“We hope that this bundle can offer players a true escape from reality throughout the winter season where so many people struggle with their mental health. We truly believe that video games can be force for good, a positive light in the darker days, and this selection of games helps to prove that.”