Sett arrives in League of Legends Patch 10.1, scheduled to hit live servers Wednesday.
According to his backstory, Sett grew up a poor outcast. Although his father supported the family for a time as a fighter in the Noxian fighting pits, he eventually disappeared. Against his mother's wishes, Sett began fighting in the pits himself to make ends meet. He joins League of Legends having already become the boss of the pits, earning the title The Boss.
Sett's kit focuses on his talent at throw punches. His abilities are as follows:
League of Legends Sett Abilities
Pit Grit (Passive)
- Innate — Heavy Hands: Sett's basic attacks alternate between a left punch and a right punch. Sett begins attacking with a left punch, and will reset back to it after 2 seconds of not performing a right punch.
- Sett's right punch gains 50 bonus range, attacks eight times the left punch's attack speed, and deals 5-90 (plus 15% AD) bonus physical damage based on level.
- Innate — Heart of the Half-Beast: Sett gains 0.25/0.5/1/2 (based on level)) health regeneration per second for every 5% of his missing health.
Knuckle Down (Q)
Active: Sett gains 30% bonus movement speed with 1.5 seconds while moving towards enemy champions. Sett's next two basic attacks within five seconds each deal 10/20/30/40/50 (plus 1/2/3/4/5% (plus 1% per 100 AD) of target's maximum health) bonus physical damage. Consuming an attack will refresh the timer. Knuckle Down resets Sett's basic attack timer.
- Passive: Sett stores 100% of post-mitigation damage taken as Grit on his secondary resource bar, up to 50% of his maximum health. Each instance of accumulated Grit decays by 30% every second after four seconds.
- Active: Sett blasts an area in the target direction, dealing physical damage to enemies hit. Enemies hit through the center take penetration true damage instead.
- Down But Not Out: Sett also gains a rapidly decaying shield for three seconds equal to the Grit expended.
- Active: Sett pulls in enemies at his front and back, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (plus 60% AD) physical damage and slowing them by 50% for 0.5 seconds.
- If Facebreaker affects at least one enemy on each side, all enemies are stunned for one second upon landing.
The Show Stopper (R)
- Active: Sett suppresses the target enemy champion and then dashes unstoppably at a fixed distance toward it, carrying it along for 1.5 seconds before slamming it into the ground.
- Enemies within the impact area take 200/300/400 (plus 100% bonus AD) (plus 40/50/60% of primary target's bonus health) physical damage, reduced by up to 40% on the edges, and are slowed by 99% for 1.5 seconds.