Skye's Coastal Campsites in Fortnite must be visited to complete the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 7. There are many campsites around the island, but only a specific few will count toward completing this challenge. Here's where to find the right spots and check this challenge off your list.
Skye's Coastal Campsites Fortnite: Where to Visit Coastal Campsites
There are five campsites in Fortnite that count as Skye's Coastal Campsites. Fortnite players only need to reach three to put the challenge in the rearview mirror, but all five can be found here. Choose whichever locations make the most sense for you on your run — though it's likely this challenge will take more than one game to complete, as the campsites are spread about as far apart as they could possibly be.
- Quadrant A3, northwest of Sweaty Sands
- Quadrant D1, directly east of The Shark and north-northwest of Pleasant Park
- Quadrant H3, southeast across the river from Steamy Stacks
- Quadrant H7, southeast of the large white-capped mountain directly south of Retail Row
- Quadrant D8, southwest of Misty Meadows
All the campsites live up to their names, existing only along the coastline. You'll be able to tell them as each features a hammock.