In Skyward Sword, Beedle's Shop is one of the premier places to stop in order to acquire some of the game's most essential upgrades, even 10 years later.
The only problem is, Beedle can get pretty caught up in painstakingly providing power to his flying shop via stationary bike. Here's where to find Beedle's Airshop and everything he has up for sale in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.
Skyward Sword Beedle's Shop: Everything You Need to Know
In The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, Beedle's Airshop remains in its original erratic position, flying rapidly over Skyloft. Thankfully, however, his shop is live-pinged on the map.
In order to get Beedle's attention, you will need to hit his golden bell with the Beetle or the Slingshot and he'll drop a line. Otherwise, Beedle has no time for breaks.
Once you've grabbed the rope and are conveniently reeled on up, feel free to enter the shop.
After all these years, Beedle has the same six items up for sale:
- Life Medal: costs 800 Rupees, adds a single Heart Container to Link's life bar in exchange for an Adventure Pouch space
- Extra Wallet (x3): costs 100 Rupees, lets Link carry an additional 300 Rupees per wallet
- Bug Net: 50 Rupees, lets Link catch bugs
- Adventure Pouch Upgrade (x3): costs 300/600/1200 Rupees depending on the upgrade
- Bug Medal: costs 1,000 Rupees, shows bug locations on the map
- Piece of Heart: costs 1,600 Rupees, collecting four heart pieces increases Link's health capacity by one heart
Additionally, players can complete Beedle's Missing Beetle side quest to buy any one item in his shop at half its regular price. Since the discount can only be used once, it's likely best used to buy the most expensive items in the airshop.
For more on The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, feel free to check out our guide on how to dive.