Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow has been reborn in the Overwatch Workshop.
Fan favorite game modes from other games such as Dodgeball and Battle Royale have already been recreated by creators in the Overwatch Workshop, but the resurrection of the popular Splinter Cell multiplayer game mode has been especially well received.
Reddit user Chehtan unveiled his version of "Spies vs Merchs", drawing some nostalgic reactions from other users.
For the Spies, the goal is to capture two out of the three objectives, while the Merc's goal is to defend the objectives until time runs dry OR kill the spies so that their respawan tickets hit 0.
Perhaps the most exiting aspects of this game is that both sides get unique abilities to utilize. They are the following:
- FlashBang (Ultimate)
- Smoke Grenade (Ability 2)
- Tear sticky mine (Primary Fire)
- You can recover your gadgets in the spawn.
- Press "Ultimate Status" voice-line to switch from first to third person camera and vice versa.
- You don't trigger mercs's mines when you crouch and you can defuse these by approaching and using the hack. https://gfycat.com/fr/activerewardingarachnid
- You can wall jump, once in the air and facing a wall press (Jump) to get a second impulsion. https://gfycat.com/fr/quarterlysnappygourami
- The spies can help each other to reach higher positions with a cooperative action. When a spy crouch and stay idle, his ally can get a boost when pressing (Interact) on the crouched spy. https://gfycat.com/fr/deficientediblearacari
- Invisibility ability is now energy limited.
- 4 classes: Ashe, Soldier 76, Widowmaker and Baptiste.
- Abilities now use unique ammo, except for exceptions (like sprint).
- Incendiary Mine (Ability 1)
- When using tactical visor, your speed is raised to the same as the sprint ability.
- Stun Mine (Ability 2)
- Sprint (Shift)
- Motion Sensor (Ability 2)
- Chaff Grenade (Ability 1)
- Surveillance camera (Ability 2)
If you want to try Chehtan's creation, just input the creator code "C7373."
Photo courtesy of Chehtan and Blizzard Entertainment