Killstreaks in the new sci-fi shooter, Splitgate, have captivated players—less due to the skill they take to achieve and more so over their names.
Kill streak announcements are nothing new in gaming. Several titles already have this system or similar—where an in-game announcer alerts the player to the fact they’ve managed to secure an impressive number of eliminations without being taken out, themselves. In fact, a few games even have cosmetic options for this announcer. DOTA 2 is one example, allowing players to hear their kill streaks read out by none other than GLaDOS from Valve’s Portal franchise.
Splitgate Killstreak Names: Full List
Below, we’ve secured all the known names for kill streaks in Splitgate. The tiers seem to increase by five each time. These can be found in the game’s achievement list, as well.
- 5 Kills: Killing Spree
- 10 Kills: Killection Agency
- 15 Kills: Fragtastic
- 20 Kills: King of Carnage
- 25 Kills: Absolute Mad Lad
Other kill-based achievements include:
- On Fire: Get 500 kills
- Back-2-Back: Get 25 double kills
- Crowd Control: Get 10 triple kills
- Unstoppable: Get a quad kill
- Headhunter: Get 50 headshot kills
- Trickster: Get a Portal kill
- Gunslinger: Get 30 pistol kills
- Dead Eye: Get 25 headshot kills with a sniper rifle
- 2 for 1 Special: Get a collateral kill with a sniper rifle
- Lasered: Get a collateral kill with a railgun
Additionally, a personal favorite: “SMG Goes Brr” obtained by dealing 2500 damage with an SMG.