Bethesda is already rolling out updates for Starfield as they gain feedback from fans. The first update (Update 1.7.29) arrived on Sept. 13, covering some quest problems, improving stability, and fixing several performance issues. Another minor update (Update 1.7.33) for Starfield was released today for PC and Xbox players.
Starfield 1.7.33 Update Details
Like Update 1.7.29, the latest update involves revamped performance and stability, along with gameplay, graphics, and ship fixes.
According to the official Starfield news feed, Update 1.7.33 contains these specific improvements:
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue allowing a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly on AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Performance and Stability
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
Bethesda announced they are working on another update with improvements listed in the first update. The developers haven’t disclosed a release date for the next update yet. Hopefully, we’ll hear more about it soon.