Steam is currently holding a Lunar New Year sale for players to pick up some of their favorite games at a discounted price. The sale will be up from Jan. 27 to Feb. 3. The Steam Lunar New Year sale has discounted prices for popular games up to 90% off.
Steam occasionally holds sales for special occasions and holidays. However, sales on Steam don't happen often so now is the perfect time for players to buy games that they have been wanting for a long time. Long-time Steam users purposefully wait for these sales to buy games that are too expensive at the original price.
Steam Lunar New Year Sale Revealed
The games on sale range from small, indie games to popular titles. Players can also claim free Lunar New Year exclusive stickers. Detailed below are a few video games that are currently on sale and the prices they are going for.
- Red Dead Redemption II: $29.99 (-50%)
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: $38.99 (-35%)
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story: $23.99 (-20%)
- The Binding of Isaac: $10.04 (-33%)
- Arma 3: $7.49 (-75%)
- Half-Life Alyx: $29.99 (-50%)
- Halo Franchise: 60%-75% off all Halo Games (excluding Halo Infinite, which is currently -20%)
The Steam Lunar New Year sale will be ending soon, and it is predicted that the next sale won't go live until late-April for Golden Week. Now is the time for players to buy that game they have always wanted or to pick up something new.