Teamfight Tactics hotkeys are the quickest and easiest way to perform the various commands you need to execute to take home a win. The game can be played without hotkeys, and memorizing these hotkeys can be a pain, but it will pay off in the long term as you execute commands faster than ever.
So uhmm can we still blame our teammates in TFT when we place in Bronze tomorrow? Asking for a friend...— CLG (@clgaming) July 16, 2019
Teamfight Tactics Hotkeys: Commands You Need to Know
- D: Refresh the Champion Store. (Costs two gold per refresh)
- F: Purchases XP to level up your team. Higher levels allow for larger teams.
- W: Deploys or benches the selected champion. More useful for benching than deploying, as it doesn't allow for careful positioning.
- E: Sell the selected champion to the store.
- 1 and 3: Used to cycle through opponent's boards. 1 will go to the next board, 3 to the previous.
- CTRL + 1-4: Makes your Little Legend perform an emote.
- 2 or Spacebar: Re-centers the camera on your Little Legend.
Photo courtesy of Riot Games