The Cycle Error Code 6: How to Fix
By Jack O'Dwyer
Players of The Cycle: Frontier are experiencing a recurring error code that has stopped them from enjoying the game.
Like all popular titles, not everything has gone as planned for The Cycle: Frontier. Some players are reporting a common error that has shut them out from the game. This is doubly frustrating for many, of course, due to the genre of the game. After all, who wants to worry about fixing errors in their game while attempting to survive incoming enemies and the environment, alike?
How to Fix Error Code 6 in The Cycle: Frontier
There isn't an official fix for Error Code 6 in The Cycle. Fortunately, the developers are on top of it and searching for an answer as we speak. In the meantime, however, here are a few methods to try:
- Log off and log back into the game application.
- Restart the game completely by exiting out and re-entering into the application.
- Restart your platform/distributor and/or check for updates for that software.
- Restart your device by turning it off, waiting at least 30 seconds, and turning it back on again.
- Disconnect and re-connect from your internet via the device.
- Restart your internet access at the router/modem terminal by turning it off, waiting 30 seconds, and turning it back on again.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) about outages in your area.
As always, we encourage players to keep their eyes on any official channels and/or their trusted news sources for further information about this problem as it becomes available.