In celebration of the recent release of The Cycle: Frontier Season 1, YAGER is launching its latest Twitch Drops campaign, where players will be able to claim free, limited-time in-game items for the next 12 days.
Here's a breakdown of The Cycle: Frontier Twitch Drops campaign.
The Cycle: Frontier Twitch Drops: Schedule
From June 23 to July 4, YAGER has scheduled seven The Cycle: Frontier Twitch Drops per day across 18 hours, for a total of 84 drops to claim per person.
The drops that occur later in the day are said to have a better percentage chance of dropping rarer items. The chances of receiving a legendary item are slim and the best way to increase your chances is to get all the drops.
In a developer blog post, YAGER said it has worked to "balance the rarity" of the items to ensure that it's worth the efforts for those who participate, but also "few and far between" enough to avoid drastically impacting the game's economy.
The start and end time for each drop day/period is 6 a.m. ET.
Like with most Twitch Drop campaigns, this event invites players to link their Twitch accounts with their game accounts and clock minutes watching participating Twitch streams.
Interestingly enough, YAGER has also made it so that there will be certain days during the campaign when anyone streaming in The Cycle: Frontier Twitch category will be able to have drops enabled, as opposed to other days where players will have to watch Partnered Creators and Affiliates.
Here is the schedule for The Cycle: Frontier Season 1 Launch Drops campaign:
- June 23–25: Open days. Everyone in The Cycle: Frontier category can stream with drops enabled.
- June 25–27: Partners only. Drops will be exclusive to partners on a rotating pattern.
- June 28–29: Affiliates only. Drops will be exclusive to YAGER's new, up-and-coming affiliates.
- June 29–July 2: Partners only. Drops will be exclusive to the partner schedule with more of YAGER's "favorite streamers from Closed Beta 1 and 2."
- July 2–4: Open days. Everyone in The Cycle: Frontier category can stream with drops enabled.
The Cycle: Frontier Twitch Drops: How to Claim
To claim The Cycle Frontier Season 1 Twitch Drops:
- Visit Twitch.tv and log in to your account
- Navigate to The Cycle Frontier category on Twitch
- Filter the channels to include ones with Drops Enabled
- Watch a participating channel for a specified amount of time
- Claim your Twitch Drops from the Twitch Drops page
The Cycle: Frontier Twitch Drops: Rewards
Each day, players can earn up to six useful items and one vanity item for The Cycle: Frontier.
The randomized in-game items include Bags, Armor and Weapons. The rarity of these items is randomized, but anything from Common to Legendary Quality can be dropped.
The first vanity item up for grabs for June 23 is the Rainbow Peace banner.
The Cycle Frontier Season 1 officially launched for PC (via Steam, Epic Games Store) on June 21, and will run until Sept. 11.