The Harvest Chest in Shadowlands is one of those zone-specific chests that require a few extra steps to get some extra loot.
The Harvest Chest Shadowlands
Similar to Maldraxxus' Bonebound Chest, The Harvest Chest is a special zone-specific chest in Revendreth that can give you some loot specific to that loot table.
To open The Harvest Chest, you must find the Harvest Key. The Harvest Key can be in any six set locations per a clue posted on a note out front of the treasure room.
Based on what the note says, the location of the key will be in that area. Although The Harvest Key's location does change, The Harvest Chest will always remain in that same treasure room. The location of The Harvest Key resets on a daily timer, similar to a dungeon.
The Harvest Key can have six spawn locations, with the note hinting at the key's location.
- If the note says "...by the big man himself," check the biggest statue situated in the court filled with mobs, close to the Castle Nathria entrance. (/way 42.01 41.27)
- If the note says "...by one of those big lamps," head to the big lamp posts and keep your eyes peeled for sparkles to interact with. (/way 43.89 41.46)
- If the note says "...in another storehouse, you do," turn your camera around to where you see the warehouse on the other side of the treasure. You will find the key in a box on the right side. (/way 38.2 43.7)
- If the note says "...in a small stone hut," go up the stairs to the left, keeping left right past the water. Go right up more stairs and you will see a key to the right of a path in a small stone hut (/way 43.6 38.1)
- If the note says "...Afraid of gettin' their clothes wet," go up the eastern stairs on the left, keeping left you will find the key settled in the water under the second bridge (/way 41.4 38.5)
- If the note says "Put the key by some candles..." head to the eastern stairs on the left, following the main path to the right. Go up the left stairs after you have gone right and you will find the key directly to your left in front of tombstones, in a lit candle. (/way 43.3 44.7)