Tiny Tina's Wonderland Shattergrave Barrow Dice Locations
By Jack O'Dwyer
We've written up a list of all 12 Lucky Dice locations in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Shattergrave Barrow region.
Looking to find some Lucky Dice? Below, we've written a list of all 12 dice to be found in Shattergrave Barrow.
All 12 Lucky Dice Locations in Shattergrave Barrow
All 12 locations are as follows:
- Just before Morhaim's Crop, the die is at the back of the house on the right with the vending machines.
- In Morhaim’s Crop, turn right around the stone wall to find the die in front of a large gravestone near the back wall.
- In Morhaim’s Crop, beyond the large stone bridge, turn left toward a pile of rocks and find a wooden headstone inscribed with "ya ded?" The die is in the shallow pit dug in the front.
- At the top of the large hill with an old tree at the very top in Bone Grove, climb a small ledge and head around the left side of it to find the die on the closest ledge.
- In the Bone Grove swamps, head left and climb up a small ledge. Continue jumping ledges to find this die behind a large headstone next to a tree.
- Just before the Grave Nave ruins, this die can be found around the left side of the ruins near an old tree.
- Once inside the Grave Nave ruins with Queen Buttstallion, look for a pile of destroyable creates and barrels. Tear them all down to reveal and hidden room with the die inside.
- In Grave Nave, on the left side of the map, in the yellow area, climb up a pile of stones and keep moving forward until you find a chest. On the lower ledge near that chest is the die.
- In the room with broken platforms, head left along the path and jump to the platform on the right. Next, head left and jump to the platform at the very end and follow the lefthand walkway until you see a platform above. The die is on that platform.
- After grabbing the Tome of Fate, before climbing the stairs, locate some crates and barrels to the right of the staircase. The die is behind them.
- In the Sundercroft, continue through the traps until you come to a swinging axe. On the left, the slot where the axe hits, is the die. Just don't get hit!
- In the Sundercroft, after making it through the large crypt room, climb the stairs to the left and jump to the adjacent stone platform. Head through the door to find an extra room with the die in it.
Best of luck, players!