Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Hero Stats Guide
By Sarah Bergin
Players are wondering what is included in their hero stats in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
Hero Stats are composed to create your character's build. Are you wondering how to use these stats and what makes the best build? We have the information you need.
Here's how Hero Stats work and which builds are the best.
How Do Hero Stats Work?
Here are the six Hero Stats:
• Strength: for Crit. Damage
• Dexterity: for Crit. Chance
• Intelligence: for Spell Cooldown
• Wisdom: for Status Damage
• Constitution: for Max HP/Ward
• Attunement: for Skill Cooldown
You can put Hero Points into your Hero Stats in order to make your abilities better. Increasing each area, it can make your build stronger.
What's the Best Build?
While there is no specific perfect build, Gamer Tweak has reported on which stats may be best for each build:
• Strength: Brr-Zerker, Clawbringer, & Stabbomancer.
• Dexterity: Spellshot, Spore Warden, & Stabbomancer.
• Intelligence: Graveborn & Spellshot.
• Wisdom: Graveborn & Stabbomancer.
• Constitution: Brr-Zerker, Clawbringer, & Graveborn.
• Attunement: Brr-Zerker & Spore Warden.
When you picked a backstory for your character, it impacted your Hero Stats. Therefore, even though the highest standard amount for Hero Stats is 30 points, your backstory may limit the amount of Hero Points that can be put into a specific Hero Stat.
You can get more Hero Points by leveling up, and a bonus amount will be given to you when level 20 is reached.
For more guides on Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, check out our information on the Season Pass and the Blank Slate.