Together We Raid Pokémon Go event was revealed for the summer.
Together We Raid Pokemon Go's first introduction in the summer of 2017, trainers around the globe have taken part in raids to defeat and capture Pokemon together. In 2020, a new event was created called remote raids, which invited players from around the world to take part in the event from the safety of their homes. With summer approaching, Pokemon Go brings an upcoming raid event.
Together we Raid Pokémon Go
New updates for this summer include a great variety for raid battles:
- Trainer Achievements: Complete certain actions during a raid and you may be featured afterward!
- Art and user experience updates: Raids will look better than ever.
- Various quality-of-life updates will be implemented.
During raids, players who contributed the most will be given achievements and recognition during the event, which includes:
- Delivering the final attack
- Dealing the most damage overall
- Keeping a single Pokémon in battle for the longest time of all participants
- Using the tallest Pokémon among all participants in battle
- Joining the raid from furthest distance
- Using a Mega-Evolved Pokémon during the battle
- Changing your avatar’s clothing or pose
- Using the most Charged Attacks of all participants
First-time players will receive achievements to help them start gaining awards that will include level-up placements in bronze, silver, and gold. The game will also feature an upgrade visual look for the raid battles, optimized art, and UX. Regigigas will also be making an appearance until Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time; Regigigas were previously available during EX Raid and story encounters.