PUBG Console Update 6.3 will buff the Tommy Gun significantly, adding the ability to equip sights and upping the fire rate, among several other weapon balance changes.
PUBG players have long counted out the Tommy Gun, in large part because of its inability to equip basic sights. The weapon will now use red dot and holographic sights, have a fire rate of 750 instead of 700, fire more accurately, and experience less recoil.
The patch will also add balance adjustments for the M249, the UMP-45 and the DBS. See the full list of weapon balance changes below, and learn about the new Panzerfaust rocket launcher here.
PUBG Console Update 6.3 arrives on live servers Thursday morning.
PUBG Console Update 6.3 Weapon Balance Changes
- Added upper rail to attach Red Dot and Holo Sights
- Increased rate of fire from 700 to 750
- Increased firing accuracy — We've reduced the bullet deviation penalty when firing for an extended duration
- Increased moving accuracy
- Decreased recoil when firing for an extended duration — This is due to the increased rate of fire
- Removed from Care Packages and added to normal loot on ALL maps
- Added Stock attachment slot — A Tactical Stock can be equipped to improve weapon stability
- Added Magazine attachment slot
- Reduced standard ammo capacity to 75
- Now holds 150 with an extended mag
- Decreased base bullet damage from 45 to 40
- Increased recoil
- Semi-rare spawn
- Increased base bullet damage from 39 to 41
- Increased rate of fire from 650 to 670
- Increased muzzle velocity from 300 to 360 — This means an increase to the speed at which bullets leave the barrel, making it a bit easier to track moving targets.
- Removed from Care Packages
- Now found on ALL maps as rare ground loot