TOTW 16 predictions for FIFA 21 begin after another stellar week of football. Here is a list of players we think have earned their spot in the next installment of the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team TOTW.
While this may not be the event that is on everyone's minds right now, with many FIFA fans eagerly awaiting the start of the Team of The Year event. However there were plenty of huge matches going on this past week, many of which had major title implications swirling around in the background. And unlike the Headliners event, these are sure to entice players into taking a dip into the FUT Store when they come out.
TOTW 16 Predictions FIFA 21: Who's Getting in?
Here is a list of a few players we believe warrant a spot in the next installment of the TOTW:
- Antoine Griezmann - FC Barcelona - 2 goals, 1 assist, and MOTM in 4-0 win against Granada
- Youssef En-Nesryi - Sevilla - 2 goals and MOTM in 3-2 win against Real Sociedad
- Federico Chiesa - Piemonte Calcio - 2 goals and MOTM in 3-1 win against A.C Milan
- Jadon Sancho - Dortmund - 1 goal, 1 assist and MOTM in 3-1 win against RB Leipzig.
- Kevin Volland - AS Monaco - 1 goal, 2 assists and MOTM in 3-0 win against Angers SCO
Although Griezmann received a TOTW card not too long ago, his efforts against Granada this past week should not go unrecognized so there is a chance EA will opt to give him his second in-form of the season. En-Nesryi's hattrick against Real Sociedad is also a feat worthy of being included in the TOTW. As for Sancho and Chiesa, both these players starred for their respective teams in matches with huge title implications.
TOTW 16 will be announced and released in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team on Jan. 13 at 1 p.m. ET.