TOTW 17 predictions for FIFA 22 are coming in as fans have an added interest now on the squad releases considering Headliners items are now in the game.
TOTW 16 was one of the worst overall squads released so far, only propped up by a second in-form for N'Golo Kante. Team of the Year is on the horizon, but fans still hope every TOTW is strong considering those items still make up the FUT Champions player picks every weekend.
TOTW 17 Predictions FIFA 22: Who's Getting in?
Here are some favorites for TOTW 17 in FIFA 22:
- Theo Hernandez - LB / AC Milan - Two goals and clean sheet in win
- Luis Muriel - ST / Atalanta (Bergamo Calcio) - Two goals in win
- Domenico Berardi - CM / Sassuolo - Goal and two assists in win
- Cole Palmer - RW / Manchester City - Goal and assist in win
- Ademola Lookman - ST / Leicester City - Two assists in win
- Daniel Podence - LW / Wolves - Two goals in win
- Fabinho - CDM / Liverpool - Two goals in win
- Mahmoud Dahoud - CM / Borussia Dortmund - Game-winner in 89th minute
- Christopher Nkunku - CAM / RB Leipzig - Goal and two assists in win
- Andre Silva - ST / RB Leipzig - Two goals in win
- Karim Benzema - CF / Real Madrid - Two goals in win
Two Headliners players had strong performances, Christopher Nkunku and Vinicius Junior. But, don't expect Vini Jr. to get one because his Headliners item is still in packs. EA Sports rarely releases in-forms for players who have promotional items in packs. Nkunku had three goal contributions for RB Leipzig, but EA Sports could opt to give Andre Silva an in-form for his two goals. One way or another, an RB Leipzig player with a live item is likely to get upgraded.
Cole Palmer should be the Silver Stars card for his FA Cup performance as well.
FIFA 22 TOTW 17 will be released Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. ET.