Another action packed week of football has come and gone, and there have certainly been a number of jaw-dropping performances to make note of. So with that being said, here our predictions for who we feel deserve a spot in the TOTW 20 for FIFA 21.
TOTW 20 Predictions FIFA 21: Who Gets in?
- Jesse Lingard - CAM - West Ham United - 2 goals in a 3 - 1 win against Aston Villa
- Bruno Fernandes - CAM - Manchester United - 1 Goal, 2 Assists in a 9 - 0 win against Southampton
- Phil Foden - CAM - Manchester City - 1 Goal, 1 Assist in a 4 - 1 win against Liverpool.
- Aleksandr Golovin - CM - A.S Monaco - 3 Goals, 1 Assist in a 4 - 3 win against Nimes Olympiques.
- Raphael Varane - CB - Real Madrid - 2 Goals in a 2 - 1 win against SD Huesca.
- Ante Rébic - ST - A.C Milan - 2 goals in a 4 - 0 win against Crotone
A lot of midfielders feature in our prediction list this time around and for very good reason. Bruno Fernandes is assured his place in the team after he put on a midfield masterclass against Southampton in an emphatic 9-0 victory. Another United player who showed his stuff out on the pitch this week was Jesse Lingard, who scored two goals in his debut match for West Ham, where he is spending the remainder of this season on loan from the Red Devils. And in a match with heavy title implications, it was the young star Phil Foden who enabled Manchester City to go five points clear at the top of the Premier League after his side claimed victory over current champions Liverpool.
Elsewhere in the world, Aleksandr Golovin proved to be the difference in Monaco's dramatic 4-3 win against Nimes Olympiques as his hattrick secured the three points for his side. Raphael Varane was also amongst the goals for his side, as he netted two times for Los Blancos in their 2-1 win against SD Huesca in La Liga. Over in Italy, Ante Rébic bagged himself a couple of goals against Crotone which helped A.C Milan maintain their lead at the top of the Serie A table.
TOTW 20 will be released in FIFA 21 at 1 p.m. ET.