TOTW 22 predictions for FIFA 21 are coming in as fans prepare for what they expect to be the last TOTW before the Winter Refresh promotion.
Team of the Week is a weekly promotion in FIFA Ultimate Team in which the best performing players from around the world, with a little discretion from EA Sports, receive in-form items in packs for a week. These items also make up the player pick pool for FUT Champions rewards the following day. TOTW is one of the most stale promotions in FIFA Ultimate Team, but fans anxiously wait each week to see if their FUT Champions grind was worth it.
TOTW 22 Predictions FIFA 21: Who's Getting in?
Here are some favorites for TOTW 22 in FIFA 21:
- Lautaro Martinez - ST / Inter Milan: Two goals in win in the Milan Derby
- Casemiro - CDM / Real Madrid: Game-winner and clean sheet in win
- Alexander Isak - ST / Real Sociedad: Hat-trick in win
- Erling Haaland - ST / Borussia Dortmund: Two goals in win
- Marcel Sabitzer - CM / RB Leipzig: Goal and assist in win
- Daichi Kamada - CAM / Eintracht Frankfurt: Goal and assist in win against Bayern Munich
This isn't going to be the most star-studded TOTW, but Haaland and another IF Lautaro should be some nice cards to chase. They're not the most meta cards in the game, but they should be fun items regardless.
FIFA 21 TOTW 22 will be announced and released in packs at 1 p.m. ET on Feb. 24.