TOTW 24 predictions are coming in as another week of matches winds down and fans scramble to see who will be part of their next FUT Champions rewards.
Team of the Week is a weekly FIFA Ultimate Team promotion in which the best performing players from around the world receive special in-form items. These cards are released each week on Wednesday, are part of the FUT Champions red player pick pool on Thursdays, and then a new team is released the following Wednesday.
TOTW 24 Predictions FIFA 21: Who's Getting in?
Here are some favorites for TOTW 24 in FIFA 21:
- Harry Kane - ST / Tottenham Hotspur - Two goals and two assists in win
- Luke Shaw - LB / Manchester United - Goal and clean sheet in Manchester Derby win
- Leon Goretzka - CDM / Bayern Munich - Go-ahead goal in Der Klassiker win
- Jordi Alba - LB / FC Barcelona - Goal and clean sheet in win
- Johnathan David - ST / LOSC Lille - Two goals in win
- Lorenzo Insigne - CAM / Napoli - Two goals in win
- Alvaro Morata - ST / Juventus - Two goals and assist in win
It's looking like a decent TOTW considering there should be some high rated fodder and usable meta cards. Goretzka should've been in TOTW 23, but EA Sports gave it to Robert Lewandowksi instead. It's a bit ironic now considering Goretzka had a trio of assists last week. This week, Lewandowski had a hat-trick. It should've been the other way around, but hopefully Headliners Goretzka owners will be rewarded this week.
TOTW 24 will be announced and released Wednesday, March 10 at 1 p.m. ET.