TOTW 26 predictions for FIFA 21 are coming in as fans prepare for the last Team of the Week before the expected release of FUT Birthday.
The past two Team of the Week releases have been lackluster when it comes to including high-end meta players. That's been offset a bit by menu and objective cards, but that doesn't change how unrewarding FUT Champions player picks have been. EA Sports also released the Weekend League Plus objective set for back-to-back weekends, but in-form items continue to be largely disappointing.
TOTW 26 Predictions FIFA 21: Who's Getting in?
Here are some favorites for TOTW 26 in FIFA 21:
- Kelechi Iheanacho - ST / Leicester City: Two goals and assist in 3-1 win in the FA Cup
- Dodi Lukebakio - ST / Hertha Berlin: Two assists in 3-0 win
- Robert Lewandowski - ST / Bayern Munich: Perfect hat-trick in first half in 4-0 win
- Jan Oblak - GK / Atletico Madrid: Clean sheet and penalty save in 1-0 win
- Karim Benzema - CF / Real Madrid: Two goals and assist in win
- Simon Kjaer - CB / AC Milan: Two assists in win
As of writing, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and Lyon have yet to finish their games so there might potentially be a worthy performance added to the list. Lewandoski, Oblak and Benzema should make this TOTW exciting, but keep in mind that if one of those players are left out they might potentially receive a FUT Birthday card.
FIFA 21 TOTW 26 will be announced and released at 2 p.m. ET on March 24 because of Daylight Savings Time. TOTW 27 will mark a return to content releasing at 1 p.m. ET.