TOTW 28 predictions FIFA 20 feature the best performing players from around the world as leagues continue to close out their seasons after pausing amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week returned on June 24 after months on the shelf. EA Sports paused the promotion opting for a TOTW Moments format with leagues paused. The promotion wasn't that popular and TOTW returning wasn't that exciting either. Regardless, any additional high rated cards in packs during Summer Heat gives players a shot at getting something spectacular.
TOTW 28 Predictions FIFA 20: Who's Getting in?
Here are favorites to make it into the 28th TOTW in FIFA 20:
- Danny Ings - ST/Southampton - 2 Goals in Win
- Anthony Martial - ST/Manchester United - Hat-trick in Win
- Kinglsey Coman - CAM/Bayern Munich - Goal and Assist in Win
- Andrej Kramaric - ST/Hoffenheim - Four Goals in Win
- Lars Stindl - CAM/Borussia Monchengladbach - Two Goals in Win
- Timo Werner - ST/Red Bull Leipzig - Two Goals in Win
There are still some notable games remaining, as of writing. Cristiano Ronaldo had a goal and assist in a win against Lecce, but it's unknown if EA Sports will hand out an in-form for CR7 at this point in the cycle.
FIFA 20 TOTW squads are announced Wednesdays at 10 a.m. ET and released in packs at 1 p.m. ET.