TOTW 28 predictions are coming in as players from around the world returned to their clubs following an international break.
As leagues get back underway and fans look ahead to the Champions and Europa Leagues, EA Sports' FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week promotion is back to focusing on domestic games. TOTW is a weekly promotion in which the best performing players from around the world receive special in-form items. These cards also make up the player pick pool for FUT Champions rewards for that week.
TOTW 28 Predictions FIFA 21: Who's Getting in?
Here are some favorites for TOTW 28 in FIFA 21:
- Diogo Jota - CF / Liverpool: Two goals off the bench in win
- Trezeguet - CAM / Aston Villa: Two goals off the bench in win
- Matheus Pereira - CAM / West Bromwich Albion: Two goals and two assists in win
- Wissam Ben Yedder - ST / AS Monaco: Two goals in win
- Jonathan David - ST / LOSC Lille: Game-winner in win against PSG
- Samir Handanovic - GK / Inter Milan: Clean sheet in win
It's looking like a rather weak TOTW considering there were few standouts from the big clubs around the world. Barcelona is yet to play against Valladolid, so perhaps a strong performance from Lionel Messi would get him into the squad.
FIFA 21 TOTW 28 will be announced and released April 7 at 1 p.m. ET.