TOTW 5 predictions for FIFA 23 are coming in as fans prepare for a new week of FUT Champions rewards.
Team of the Week is a weekly FIFA Ultimate Team promotion in which the best performing players from around the world receive upgraded items. These cards are released every Wednesday and make up the player pool for FUT Champions player picks each weekend. TOTW 5 is set to include some big upgrades, plus potentially Ones to Watch upgrades for players who have completed the Wins to Watch requisite.
TOTW 5 Predictions FIFA 23: Who's Getting in?
Here are some favorites for FIFA 23 Team of the Week 5:
- Alisson - GK / Liverpool - Assist and clean sheet in 1-0 win over Manchester City
- Ivan Toney - ST / Brentford - Two goals in 2-0 win
- William Carvalho - CDM / Real Betis - Two goals in 3-1 win
- Serge Gnabry - CAM / Bayern Munich - Goal and assist in 5-0 win
- Janik Haberer - CM / Union Berlin - Two goals in 2-0 win over Borussia Dortmund
- Jonathan David - ST / LOSC Lille - Two goals in 3-0 win
- Martin Terrier - LM / Stade Rennes - Two goals, including game-winner in 3-2 win over Lyon
- Nicolo Barella - CM / Inter - Goal and assist in 2-0 win
As well, here are Ones to Watch players who have hit the Wins to Watch requisite for an upgrade:
- Raheem Sterling - LW / Chelsea - 86 to 87
- Gabriel Jesus - ST / Arsenal - 83 to 85
- Sergino Dest - RB / AC Milan - 77 to 81
Roma plays Sampdoria on Oct. 17, so a win for Roma would mean Paulo Dybala also receives an upgrade. It's unknown when these upgrades will come through, but it would make sense for the upgrades to align with a TOTW release.
FIFA 23 TOTW 5 will be announced and released in packs on Wednesday, Oct. 19 at 1 p.m. ET.