The Tribes of Midgard 1.03 patch notes have come out, and with it comes many gameplay changes along with a few very important bug fixes. This includes changes to saga and survival mode, as well as the durability of many of the weapons in the game. Fixing challenge rewards and matchmaking issues were some of the bugs addressed in this patch as well.
Tribes of Midgard is a RPG Survival game that can be played with up to 10 players in a co-op setting. Based on Norse Mythology, in which a group of Vikings band together to stop Ragnarok while fighting through waves of enemies trying to stop giants from destroying the world. Here are the 1.03 patch notes for this Norse RPG.
Tribes of Midgard 1.03 Patch Notes
1. Saga Mode-Solo
Slight decrease to Helthing HP and Armor
2. Saga Mode- Multiplayer
- Saga Mode – Multiplayer – Small Groups (2-3 Players)
Slight decrease to Creature HP, Armor and Damage values
Saga Mode – Multiplayer – All Group Sizes
Slight decrease to Helthing HP and Armor
Slight decrease to Jötunn HP, Armor and Damage
Slight decrease to Helthings spawning frequency during the night
3. Survival Mode Unlock:
Survival Mode will now unlock for Players at Account Level 2, down from 3
4. Survival Mode – XP Rewards:
Fixed an issue that allowed players to earn large amounts of XP after immediately leaving Survival games based on the World State
5. Durability – Swords, Axes and Hammers
- Moderately increased Durability for Common, Uncommon and Rare weapons
- Slightly increased Durability for Epic weapons
Norsfell: as a result of this change, players who have an active save game at the time of the patch may see their weapon Durability not at full. This is due to the new values being factored in and will show correctly when starting a new World.
6. Durability – Bows:
- Moderately increased Durability for all Rarities
- Norsfell: as a result of this change, players who have an active save game at the time of the patch may see their weapon Durability not at full. This is due to the new values being factored in and will show correctly when starting a new World.
7. Repairing Equipment:
- Slightly reduced the amount of Souls required for fixing Broken Equipment
8. Helthing Loot:
- Moderately increased the chance for a Helthing to drop Souls when defeated during the night
9. Plant Harvesting:
- Slight increase to the average amount of Ingredients received when harvesting Plants, like Mushroom Oil, to aid in Potion crafting
10. Healing Statues (Eir Effigy):
- Increased healing per tick to 150 HP, up from 100 HP for a total of 1500 HP healed over time
- Increased the interval of her Dark Pools ability to inflict damage every 1.25 seconds, up from 1 second
12. Classes – Ranger:
- Increased the base damage of the Ullr’s Step ability to 300, up from 200
13. Classes – Guardian
- Increased the base damage of the Laws of Attraction ability to 400, up from 300
Quality of Life
14. Quality of Life Changes
- For new PC players, the default Frame Rate Limit setting has been set to 60, down from Unlimited.
- For new PC players, the default Quality, Shadows, Anti-Aliasing, Texture and Effects settings have been set to High, down from Epic.
- Shop Refresh timer for the Essentials section now refreshes every 24 hours, down from 48 hours.
15. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to claim their Challenge Rewards after fulfilling the criteria.
- Norsfell: Players may need to re-complete Challenge criteria to trigger rewards that didn’t unlock the first time. For Challenges relating to Season Level, players need only earn XP during a match for the missing rewards to return to a claimable state.
- Fixed an issue affecting PlayStation users’ ability to access the SHiFT menus
- Fixed an issue where Groups with a combined player count exceeding 10 could join each other’s matchmaking sessions
- Fixed some instances of players being stuck in a Charged Shot animation when using the Bow.
- Fixed an issue with Warden Runes stacking after returning to a Saved game.
- Fixed an issue where the players’ Records were not updating on the End Results screen.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to matchmake into sessions beyond Day 3.