Trombone Champ Song List Explained
By Daniel Mejia
Trombone Champ currently features over 20 songs to play through.
One of the hottest games to take the internet by storm is Trombone Champ, a trombone-based rhythm game with an endearing sense of humor and art. Many players' first introductions to Trombone Champ were through short clips online of someone failing Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
While a lot of the charm of Trombone Champ stems from playing these songs poorly, many players who haven't had a chance to try out the game typically have one question on their minds: How many songs are in Trombone Champ?
Trombone Champ Song List
At launch, Trombone champ features over 20 songs for players to toot along to while collecting various Trombone cards and achievements. The songs currently available are a mix of classic and original songs and are:
- "Also Sprach Zarathustra" – Richard Strauss
- "Auld Lang Syne (CHAMP MIX)" – Robert Burns
- "Baboons!" – Holy Wow (Original Song)
- "Beethoven's Fifth Symphony" – Ludwig van Beethoven
- "The Blue Danube Waltz" – Johann Strauss II
- "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "Eine Kleine (CHAMP MIX)" – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "Eine Kleine Nachtmuzik (Trap Mix)" – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "The Entertainer" – Scott Joplin
- "Entry of the Gladiators" – Julius Fucik
- "God Save the King" – Unknown
- "Hava Nagila" – Abraham Zevi Idelsohn
- "Long-Tail Limbo" – Max Tundra
- "O Canada" – Calixa Lavallée
- "Rosamunde (Beer Barrel Polka)" – Jaromir Vejvoda
- "Skip to my Lou" – Unknown
- "The Star-Spangled Banner" – Smith & Key
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" – John Philip Sousa
- "SkaBIRD" – Holy Wow (Original Song)
- "Trombone Skyze" – Holy Wow (Original Song)
- "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" – Norworth & Von Tilzer
- "The Old Gray Mare" – Thomas F. McNulty
- "Trombone Fuerte" – Holy Wow (Original Song)
- "William Tell Overture" – Gioachino Rossini
Holy Wow has also gone on record to state that more songs will be added in future updates along with various other features.