Tsareena, the Fruit Pokemon, is making its way into Pokémon UNITE this holiday season.
Another majestic Pokémon is coming to Pokemon UNITE alongside the winter holiday event. Like any addition to the roster, this Pokémon has its own list of moves, buffs, benefits and preferred placement in the field. According to a post on the official Pokémon UNITE website, Tsareena has the unique ability to gain a completely different passive when it reaches its fully evolved form.
Here's everything we know about Tsareena in Pokemon UNITE.
Tsareena in Pokémon UNITE
Trainers will be able to pick up Tsareena's UNITE license when it goes live alongside the Pokémon UNITE winter holiday event from today, Dec. 9 through to Dec. 31.
Like all contenders in UNITE, Tsareena begins the match as its pre-evolved form Bounsweet. It then evolves into Steenee at level four and, finally, Tsareena at level six. This Pokémon's basic attack becomes a boosted attack at the end of every three-hit combo which has it lunge at opposing Pokémon, dealing boosted damage and briefly lowering their Defense stat.
Bounsweet and Steenee have the passive ability, Oblivious, which decreases the impact of hinderances in the field. Once it evolves into Tsareena, it gains the passive Queenly Majesty which applies an extra effect to each move it learns.
Bounsweet learns Razor Leaf at level one and Rapid Spin at level three:
- Razor Leaf pelts opponents with razor-sharp leaves in a given direction.
- Rapid Spin has Bounsweet spin like a top in a designated direction, dealing damage to any opponents along the way. Its movement speed increases when it hits.
At level five, Steenee can morph Razor Leaf into Triple Axel or Stomp:
- Triple Axel sends Steenee spin-kicking in a designated direction. It kicks out three times with each hit dealing increased damage and increasing the Pokémon's speed. Its basic attacks deal more damage for a brief period afterward. Following evolution into Tsareena, this move restores HP for every landed hit.
- Stomp sends Steenee into the air and plummeting down feet-first toward another Pokémon, leaving them stunned for a brief period afterward. Following evolution into Tsareena, this move restores a bit of HP.
At level six, Tsareena can morph Rapid Spin into Trop Kick or Grassy Glide:
- Trop Kick has Tsareena perform a flying kick in a designated direction. Once landed, it briefly reduces the opponent's Attack. Any caught in the wake will also suffer a speed reduction. Queenly Majesty grants Tsareena a shield while this move is active.
- Grassy Glide has Tsareena glide along the ground in a designated direction to deal damage to opposing Pokémon. It also decreases those targets' speed. Once the glide ends, Tsareena strikes out in the opposite direction, pushing opponents back. Queenly Majesty grants a shield, as well.
Tsareena learns its UNITE move, Queen Ascendant, at level nine. This move sends the opponent high into the air with a flying kick, where Tsareena then attacks it with a flurry of blows. When it lands, Tsareena regains a portion of its HP.