The Valorant 3.01 patch notes released July 7 featuring bug fixes for agent, social and progression issues.
Since the ginormous 3.00 patch updated every Agent and weapon, changed the competitive tuning, tweaked moving accuracy, and added a brand new Agent called KAY/O, it appears Riot Games is letting the dust continue to settle for a bit before making more ground-shaking moves. Here's the full list of changes in the brand-new Valorant 3.01 Patch.
Valorant 3.01 Patch Notes: Everything You Need to Know
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended—If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
Although this list didn't include any of the three things we wanted to see in the next patch, we'll give them a pass since Episode 3 is still so fresh.