The Valorant 7.09 patch notes feature multiple Agent buffs and nerfs, including a huge nerf to Raze.
Valorant Epsiode 7 Act 3 drops today, and Riot Games issued a lot more Agent changes than just the addition of Iso. The new Agent now joins the game as fellow Duelist, Raze, received nerfs to her Paint Shells and Blast Pack. In contrast, Cypher finally got the buff he needed to re-enter the competitive meta.
Here's a breakdown of the Valorant patch notes for update 7.09.
Valorant 7.09 Patch Notes: All Agent Buffs and Nerfs Explained
Check out the Valorant 7.09 patch notes, including all Agent buffs and nerfs, in Valorant Episode 7 Act 3, per Riot Games.
Agent Updates: Iso
- Iso goes live!
Agent Updates: Cypher
- Decreased the time until the trap concusses a captured enemy 3 >>> 1.5 seconds.
- After concussing an enemy or an enemy in the trap being killed, the Trapwire (C) no longer destroys itself but instead re-arms after 0.5 seconds, allowing it to ensnare another enemy.
- Duration of tag slow when hit by the trap increased 0.75 >>> 2 seconds.
Agent Updates: Skye
- Adjusted Trailblazer’s collision so that it goes under Trapwires placed at mid-height. This won’t affect the hitboxes for weapon damage.
Agent Updates: Fade
- Adjusted Prowler (C) collision so that they go over Trapwires placed at foot height and under Trapwires placed at head height. This won’t affect the hitboxes for weapon damage.
Agent Updates: Raze
Paint Shells (E)
- Primary grenade explosion radius 6m >>> 5.5m.
- Secondary grenades explosion radius 6m >>> 5.25m.
- Primary grenade explosion minimum damage 15 >>> 1.
- Secondary grenades explosion minimum damage 15 >>> 1.
- Damage multiplier to enemy utility 250% >>> 100%.
Blast Pack (Q)
- Satchel doesn’t deal damage until fully armed.
- Satchel arm time increased 0.5 seconds >>> 1.5.
Weapon Updates: Judge
- Reduced max mag size from 7 >>> 5
- Increased Jumping spread from 1.25 >>> 2.25
- Increased Running spread from .10 >>> .75
- Updated the icons that appear in the Friends List when friends are playing other Riot Games.
- The failsafe "Unknown Product" icon is now a red Riot fist instead of the gray dot.
- Updated the icons shown for people in LoL, LoR and WildRift.
Bug Fixes: General
- Fixed an issue where some people’s hardware configurations resulted in a white screen at login.
Bug Fixes: Gameplay Systems
- Fixed a rare issue where detaching from a rope would cause a footstep noise