Wondering when Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 will end? We've got you covered.
Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 Was officially released on Aug. 23, 2022, alongside Patch 5.04. The new Episode serves as the next "season," notably bringing with it a soft ranked reset, a new battle pass and the Champions 2022 Bundle.
For those curious on when the new season will come to a close, here's a breakdown of the Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 end date.
Based on its Battlepass' expiration date, can expect Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 to end on Oct. 18, 2022.
Although there is still no official end date announced, this timeline seems very likely since Valorant Acts usually last around two months long.
Of course, there is always a chance that Riot Games could delay the start of the next Act as well.
We will update this article once more information on the Valorant Episode 5 Act 2 end date is released, so feel free to check back soon.
Valorant Episode 5 Act II is available now on Windows PC (via Riot Client, Epic Games Store).
For more on Valorant, feel free to check out our 2022 VCT coverage:
- Valorant Pros Share Their Go-To Buys for Pistol Rounds
- Valorant Pros Settle the Vandal vs. Phantom Debate
- VCT Pros Explain What the Best Map is in Valorant
- VCT Pros Reveal What the Worst Map is in Valorant
- Coaching ‘Vibey’ 100 Thieves Valorant, Sean Gares Finds Personal Growth as Well
- Valorant Pros Explain What Players Should Improve to Climb Ranked
- VCT Pros Reveal Their Favorite Post-Launch Valorant Agents
- Sean Gares Talks Future of Valorant Esports: 'We're Still Early on in the Game's Lifespan'
- Valorant Pros Share Their Favorite Melee Skins
- VCT Pros Explain What the Most OP Ultimate Ability is in Valorant
- Valorant Pros Reveal Where Their Dream VCT Events Would Take Place
- Valorant Esports 2023 Partnership Tracker