Valorant Glitchpop skin prices were revealed Monday alongside the skins themselves. Set in the special Exclusive Edition (XE) price tier, the cosmetics in the line have variable — but fairly high — prices. Here's what you need to know about how much each skin in the line costs.
Valorant Glitchpop Skin Prices Breakdown
The Glitchpop skin line is Riot Games' attempt on a visual style that pops a little more loudly than the more serious skins that have hit Valorant in the past. The designs focus on visual flourishes that sell the skins as unique beyond the visual look of the guns themselves.
There are five elements of the Glitchpop line, including four guns and a melee skin. Here are the prices for each individual piece, plus the proportionally reduced price of buying all five skins at once. The bundle also comes with the exclusive Glitchpop Card, Spray, and Gun Buddy.
- Frenzy — 2,175 VP
- Judge — 2,175 VP
- Bulldog — 2,175 VP
- Odin — 2,175 VP
- Melee — 4,350 VP
- Bundle — 8,700 VP
The melee has two levels, the second of which adds swipe effects and audio, an inspect effect, and a blade color that changes with each equip.
The rest of the skins have seven levels, with each level adding new visual flair:
- Level 1: Model only and scope visual effects
- Level 2: Custom muzzle flash and firing audio
- Level 3: Custom equip and reload effects and audio, logo hologram projection, custom inspect audio
- Level 4: Kill banner and Finisher
- Level 5: Blue variant with visual effects
- Level 6: Red variant with visual effects
- Level 7: Gold variant with visual effects
The Glitchpop skin line goes live Tuesday in Valorant Act II.