Valorant Patch 3. 06 is hitting live servers soon, and with it are changes to many of our favorite agents. Jett has troubled the Valorant balance team for awhile now and the upcoming changes will be hitting her hard. On top of that are changes to Skye and KAY/O.
Jett is finally receiving some nerfs after her spotlight at the Valorant Masters Berlin tournament. Jett was a key agent for every team in this tournament with many players becoming stars using her kit. Riot has decided to nerf her after this. Also in the patch are KAY/O buffs and nerfs to Skye.
Valorant Patch 3.06: Full List of Agent Changes
Here is the full list of agent changes in Patch 3.06:
- Guiding Light (E)
- Unequip time after casting or bending Guiding Light’s projectile increased .5 >>> .75
- Windup time after activation before the flash goes off increased .25 >>> .3
- Seekers (X)
- Cost increased 6 >>> 7
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced 0.5s >>> 0.3s
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced on Right Click 1s >>> 0.3s
- The audio attached to the in-flight projectile has been removed
- Does not stop pulsing after being downed
- Cloudburst: charges reduced 3 >>> 2
- Our feeling here is that Jett has one too many smokes, and it’s contributed to a sense that she could get away with using them at any time, have more to spare, or spam them without much thought.
The reduced charges for her smoke should hopefully make the choice on whether to smoke a choke point, smoke a path for a dash, or make a one-way, a more tactical one.
- Bladestorm: Right-click/Alternate Fire kills no longer recharge Jett’s kunai
- By removing the recharge, we hope Jett mains will optimize for the single kunai kills in order to keep the Bladestorm going and really play into the high precision fantasy Jett is all about.
We want to incentivize the high skill primary fire kills while still allowing the low-risk-low-reward burst fire option.
- Bladestorm: Right-click/Alt. Fire damage changes are reverted, damage and multipliers will mirror the left-click.
- We’ve seen Jett’s right-click be very unpredictable and feel that it’s confusing to have different damage rules than the left-click. This change should unify how both modes of fire work and provide a little more predictability if Jett decides to go for the single kill as opposed to chaining.