Valorant Patch 3.07 is slated to go live on Tuesday, Oct. 5. The patch contains mainly quality of life updates with minimal gameplay changes. This decision looks to maintain the current state of the game after Patch 3.06 created larger changes in the game than usual.
Patch 3.06 nerfed the game's most controversial agent, Jett. Additionally, the patch nerfed Skye while also buffing KAY/O. Now, Viper is receiving some small changes while deathmatch gets a small mention along with some performance updates for the game.
Valorant Patch 3.07: Full List of Changes
Here is the full list of changes for Valorant Patch 3.07:
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents.
- Updated the visuals for the dissolving effect seen while inside Viper’s smoke to better match the visuals seen from the outside, in an attempt to remove any type of peeker’s advantage when playing from within the smoke.
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot.
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early.
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- Should result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
Game System Updates
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players