Now that the start of Valorant Episode 5 Act III is officially here, complete with the return of the Ion skinline, a whole new Battlepass and a reset of ranks, Riot Games has released its 5.08 patch notes.
From the official introduction of Harbor to new regional Immortal leaderboard caps, here's a breakdown of the 5.08 patch notes for Valorant Episode 5 Act 3, per Riot.
Valorant Patch Notes 5.08: Full List
- Harbor goes live!
Riot is rolling out a cap to the amount of players that can appear on the leaderboard on a region-by-region basis.
- KR: 5k
- LATAM: 5k
- BR: 5k
- NA: 10k
- AP: 15k
- EU: 15k
This will not take away the achievement of reaching Immortal, but until you are in the top X amount of players, you will not appear on the leaderboard.- Riot Games
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed a bug where ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- Fixed a bug where in some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Fixed a bug where opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- Fixed a bug where "Recently Seen Enemy" icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link on Pearl
- Fixed an issue where the Spectrum Phantom silencer extended further than intended and have now shaved off some length so that it matches the base Phantom weapon model
Valorant Episode 5 Act 3 is available now on Windows PC (via Riot Client, Epic Games Store).