The Valorant Pity Party Spray has been released as part of a collaboration with Prime Gaming, and for those always seeking to boost their collection, you'll certainly want to acquire this lovely spray. Need some help on adding it to your repertoire? No worries, just follow along.
Valorant Pity Party Spray: How to Claim
First things first, you'll need both a Riot Games account and a Prime Gaming account, the latter of which is a part of Amazon Prime, so if you're a Prime member, then you're all set to claim the Pity Party Spray. In order to do so, you'll have to link your Riot Games account and Prime Gaming account. Here's a short tutorial on how to do that:
- First, head to Twitch and log in to your Twitch account.
- From there, open another tab, and sign into your Riot Games account.
- Next, switch back to the tab with Twitch open, click on your profile in top right corner.
- Go to Settings, and then select Connections.
- Scroll down to Riot Games and select Connect
- Finally, click Authorize.
- Congrats, you've just linked your Riot Games and Prime Gaming accounts.
Then, to finish up this process and finally claim the spray, go to the Valorant section of Prime Gaming, and you should have the option to claim the Pity Party Spray. Just hit claim now, and you should now have the spray within your collection. Now, the next time you boot up Valorant, check your collection, and the Pity Party Spray should be there for your use. So the next time someone on your team is complaining about your ping or something else nonsensical, feel free to show them just how much you care with the Pity Party Spray.