Valorant Strat Roulette can be best explained as a simple way to put a fun twist on any ordinary match of Valorant. Strat Roulette is a player-created game mode where the Attacking and Defending teams are given specific gameplay rules for one round.
Valorant Strat Roulette Explained
There are many different ways to play Strat Roulette in Valorant. The simplest way is to find a website that randomly generates strats for each team for every round. Sites like this one have you pick your team and the map before automatically providing you with rules for the game.
Here are some of the strats given by the aforementioned website:
- Each teammate must buy the most expensive weapon they can afford but are allowed no armor
- Elect one player to carry the spike. This player can only have armor and cannot use weapons or abilities
- Everyone on your team must remain crouched throughout the map
- Everyone on your team must set their master volume to 0
- Every time you encounter an enemy you must 360 before shooting at them
- Every time you kill an enemy you must pick up their gun and use it for the next kill
- If there is an opposing player using the same Agent as you, you must eliminate them before any other opponents
- No one on your team can use any of their abilities, emulating Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- You are only allowed to kill enemies through walls
- Your team can only buy suppressed weapons
It is possible to create your own set of Strat Roulette rules from scratch. This may take some work but can ensure that your Strat Roulette game of Valorant is completely personalized. Randomizing the rules can be done by entering them into an online randomizer, or with the old school route of drawing rules from a hat.
Some Strat Roulette sites implement rules that were suggested by other players. In theory, this means that all the strats created for every game of Strat Roulette in Valorant could be compiled into one massive rulebook. The never-ending possibilities make it so every game is fresh and one of a kind.
Strat Roulette is not an official game mode in Valorant. It can be played between teammates with proper coordination, communication, and an established set of rules.