Vampire Survivors' Celestial Dusting is the starting weapon for O'Sole. Players can unlock this character by killing 3,000 Dragon Shrimps and then spending 1,000 gold. Players will have a small chance to obtain this weapon after unlocking O'Sole. If you're wondering where to find Dragon Shrimps, you'll need to head to the Gallo Tower.
But does the weapon have an evolution?
Vampire Survivors Celestial Dusting: Does It Have a Evolution?
Sadly, the starting weapon for O'Sole does not have a evolution. But it's pretty powerful on its own.
- Level 1 Throws a bouncing projectile. Cooldown reduces when moving.
- Level 2 Effect lasts 1.0 seconds longer
- Level 3 Base speed up by 30
- Level 4 Base damage up by
- Level 5 Base speed up by 30
- Level 6 Fires 1 more projectile
- Level 7 Base speed up by 30%
- Level 8 Defeated enemies might drop hearts
It pairs well with the Empty Tome, Bracer, Candelabrador, Spellbinder, Spinach, and Duplicator.