Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 has seen the iconic battle royale island reborn once again, ditching the post-apocalyptic aquatic theme for that of Marvel's main comic universe in the form of Nexus War.
With Epic Game's 14th season of Fortnite nearing its end, here's a recap of all the weapon and item changes in the game's loot pool.
Here is the full list of every vaulted, unvaulted and new weapon and item in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4.
Vaulted Weapons and Items
- Pistol (Epic/Legendary)
- Rapid Fire SMG (Rare/Epic/Legendary)
- Submachine Gun (All rarities)
- Charge Shotgun (All rarities)
- Tactical Shotgun (All rarities)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (Uncommon/Rare)
- Hunting Rifle (Epic/Legendary)
- Decoy Grenade (Rare/Epic)
- Flare Gun (Rare)
- Launch Pad (Epic)
- Stink Bomb (Rare)
Unvaulted Weapons and Items
- Revolver (Epic/Legendary)
- Pump Shotgun (All rarities)
- Tactical Submachine Gun (Uncommon/Rare/Epic)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (Epic/Legendary)
- Boogie Bomb (Rare)
- Shockwave Grenade (Epic)
- Bounce Pad (Rare)
- Port-a-Fort (Rare)
- Doctor Doom’s Mystical Bomb (Mythic)
- Groot’s Bramble Shield (Mythic)
- Silver Surfer Board (Mythic)
- Stark Industries Energy Rifle (Rare/Epic/Legendary)
While Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is set to end in short order on Dec. 3, Epic Games has made plans to end it on a bang.
Starting Nov. 21, the finale of the Marvel Knockout Super Series—which has rewarded skilled players with skins of DareDevil, Ghost Rider, Black Widow and Venom—is set to end with a $1M Super Cup for duos.
Additionally, the Joker has finally made his debut in Fortnite. Check out more details on how to pick up his notorious skin with the Last Laugh Bundle here.