The STB 556 is one of, if not the best AR for aggressive players in Modern Warfare II, and it certainly doesn't skip a beat in Warzone 2 either. Here are the best attachments to use on the STB 556 in Warzone 2 Season 1.
Warzone 2 STB 556 Build: Best Attachments to Use
- Barrel: 24.4" Bruen S-620 (+0.50 lb, +0.40 in)
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 (+0.80 oz, +0.40 in)
- Ammunition: 5.56 High Velocity (+0.70 g, +9.00 gr)
- Magazine: 42 Round Mag
- Optic: VLK 4.0 Optic (-3.00 oz, -1.35 in)
Starting off the build, the 24.4" Bruen S-620 barrel is the best choice for the bullet velocity, damage range, recoil control and hip fire accuracy benefits it holds.
We also recommend choosing the FTAC Ripper 56 underbarrel mainly to further improve the STB 556's aiming idle stability and recoil stabilization.
Next, the 5.56 High Velocity ammunition add-on is great to use here as it vastly improves the STB 556's bullet velocity even further.
For the magazine, the 42 Round Mag attachment is the best choice as it gives the capacity you need to be able to stay aggressive for as long as possible during fights.
Lastly, while the optic usually comes down to personal preference, the VLK 4.0 Optic is an especially great sight for this medium-to-long-range build.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!