The Warzone and Vanguard Strategic Assault Bundle dropped Tuesday, giving Prime Gaming members an exclusive set of in-game items to claim for free.
Starting March 8, Prime Gaming members can get the free in-game bundle to obtain some rare cosmetics in Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific and Vanguard. Here's how to claim it and what's included.
Warzone and Vanguard Prime Gaming Strategic Assault Bundle: How to Get
Unlike the PlayStation Plus Season Two Combat Pack, Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard players on all platforms are eligible for this promotion — as long as they are Prime Gaming members, of course.
Prime Gaming and Activision are teaming up once again to offer players a new free bundle during the month of March.
To claim the bonuses, players will need to link their Amazon Prime account to the account that they play Call of Duty on:
- Go to the official Prime Gaming Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone loot website
- Select the Strategic Assault Bundle and follow the instructions to link your Call of Duty account
- Once that’s done, the bundle will be automatically granted to your account and accessible in-game
These free rewards will only be available for a limited time, so players should be sure redeem them quickly before they're gone forever.
Here's what's included in the Warzone and Vanguard Prime Gaming Strategic Assault Bundle:
- "Gilded Enthusiasm" Legendary Weapon Blueprint
- "Desert Duelist" Epic Operator Skin
- "Desert Ride" Epic Calling Card
- "Diurnal" Epic Calling Card
- "Aviators" Epic Charm
- "Toy Helmet" Epic Charm
- "Twin Steel" Rare Emblem
- "Salesman" Common Gesture
Season Two of Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard launched on Feb. 14, 2022, for PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC (via Battle.net).