Raven Software issued a Warzone update on Aug. 20 that provided an update to the High Alert Perk, several Bug Fixes and weapon balancing.
The Season 5 Patch Notes continue to be amended following The Battle of Verdansk event on Aug. 19 and the previous update on Aug. 16. This patch touches on three of the top-tier assault rifles in the Season Five meta, so players should make sure they take these changes into account when selecting their loadout for their next match.
Below, we've broken down the changes that have found their way into Warzone as of Aug. 20.
Warzone Aug. 20 Update Patch Notes: Full List
- High Alert - Slot 2 (Red): This Perk will now allow the Player to hear the footsteps of enemies using the Dead Silence Field Upgrade. This change only applies to Warzone.
- C58: Recoil increased. Max Damage Range decreased by 7.4%. ADS Speed decreased by 3.4%. Bullet Velocity decreased by 8.1%.
- EM2: Reduced Base Optic ADS Speed penalty by 21%. Upper Torso Multiplier decreased from 1.1 to 1.
- Krig 6: Minimum Damage decreased from 26 to 25. Maximum Damage Range decreased by 7.2%.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the ZRG 20mm (BOCW) scope glass to appear white while held in idle position.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from accessing the Store Tab while using the Warzone client in languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue related to the “Puncture Wound” Nail Gun (BOCW) Blueprint dynamic icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fennec (MW) to ignore its proper ballistics trajectory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from applying a sticker to the Cane (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues related to gifting the Season Five Battle Pass.