Alongside offerings focused on greatest hits, NATO and Warsaw operators, assault rifles, tactical rifles, and snipers and shotguns, this bundle, in particular, contains a unique assortment of Rare, Epic, and Legendary rarity items that were previously only available to those who purchased the Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3 Black Ops Cold War battle passes. Here's a breakdown of what exactly the Battle Pass Vault Pack: SMG Pack has to offer to Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific players.
Warzone Battle Pass Vault Pack: SMG Pack Guide
In exchange for 1,800 Call of Duty Points, the Battle Pass Vault Pack: SMG Pack includes a collection of late-tier content from the first three Black Ops Cold War Battle Passes for those who missed out on those early offerings:
- "First Mate" Legendary MP5 (BOCW) Weapon Blueprint
- "Big Trouble" Legendary AK-74u Weapon Blueprint
- "Dragon Idol" Legendary KSP 45 Weapon Blueprint
- "Glow Catalyst" Legendary Bullfrog Weapon Blueprint
- "Twin Stripe" Epic KSP 45 Weapon Blueprint
- "Jungle Scrim" Epic Bullfrog Weapon Blueprint
- "Field Infantry" Epic AK-74u Weapon Blueprint
- "Chromalite" Epic Milano 821 Weapon Blueprint
- "Armadillo" Rare AK-74u Weapon Blueprint
- "Stones Throw" Rare Milano 821 Weapon Blueprint
Overall, this pack seems like it truly does deliver on bringing back some of the best SMG cosmetic offerings from the Black Ops Cold War-Warzone era.
However, as usual with exclusive "OG" items in multiplayer titles, there will undoubtedly be those who raise an eyebrow at the offering considering it's reselling items from old battle passes and costs full price regardless of if you already own any of the stuff in there.