With the launch of Season 2 in Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific, seven new mysterious, circular bunker hatches have become accessible for players to explore and raid on Caldera.
Although players will notice new yellow circles on the map that indicate the general areas of where they can be found, it can still be tricky to find the exact locations of these hidden gold mines. As such, here is a breakdown of the Caldera bunker locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific Season 2.
Warzone Caldera Bunker Locations: Season 2 Guide
The new hatch bunker entrances spread around Caldera can be found at the following locations:
- At Resort, beside a large watchtower surrounded by trees
- At Mines, on the highest point going in the opposite direction of Peak
- At Power Plant, hidden in a secret tunnel behind a waterfall
- At Docks, beside a tent closest to the factory buildings
- At Runway, inside the Nacht der Untoten building
- At Fields, beside two large white and blue mills
- At Lagoon, beside a set of tents on the way to Airfield
Keep in mind that some of these bunkers are indeed protected by AI enemies, but they should pose no problem as they have terrible aim and you can easily take them down in a jiffy.
For more on Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific, feel free to check out our guide on the original hatch and bunker locations.