A new Warzone update was rolled out yesterday, July 7. Here's everything that's been added and changed as part of this latest patch.
Call of Duty: Warzone fans have been getting stuck into everything Season 4 has to offer, but that hasn't been without its challenges. As with any online multiplayer game as popular as Warzone, there's always going to be a few bumps and bugs to contend with.
Luckily, Raven Software has been on the case as evident by this latest patch. While fans might be hoping for some more content, this latest update largley aims to put right a number of bugs that have made their way into the state of the game.
Warzone July 7 Update: Full Patch Notes Detailed
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune's Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pay Respects Challenge to summon more Zombies than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cash Extraction Public Event mercenary AI to tunnel vision Trophy Systems.
- Fixed another issue causing the out-of-bounds audio and visual warning on Fortune’s Keep to remain stuck on screen during the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the Plunder mode causing Players eliminated in Storage Town to respawn over Village.
- Fixed an issue causing Tac Map icons to overlap with POI names.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Kali Sticks (MW) Blueprint variants to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed visual and audio issues caused by Fighter Plane bullet impacts/explosions.
- Recoil Recovery decreased by 20%
- 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags — Recoil Control Penalty now increased to -10%
H4 Blixen (VG)
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.0, down from 1.1