Warzone players can finally release their inner Mozart into Modern Warfare with the "Music Legend" Mastercraft Bundle.
The unique animated cosmetic was revealed on Twitter via the official Call of Duty page in a tweet published on Sunday, May 16. Activision teased that "every W will be music to your ears" with this weapon, announcing the new FFAR 1 skin would be available immediately as part of the Music Legend Mastercraft Bundle.
Warzone "Music Legend" Blueprint Bundle
Players can purchase the full bundle from the COD store. Altogether, the full set runs 2400 COD points or around $20 USD. It contains eight items, including:
- "Shredder" FFAR 1 Ultra Blueprint
- "Amped Up" Diamatti Legendary Blueprint
- "Rockstar" Wolf Legendary Operator skin
- "Soul Searcher" Legendary Watch
- "Center Stage" Legendary Motorbike skin
- "Super Disco" Legendary Charm
- "Cultural Export" Legendary Calling Card
- "Battle Shredder" Epic Emblem
The Shredder is the popular blueprint in question and can be played like a functioning piano on one side. It's unclear exactly how players are meant to do so, but we can assume it would likely be a mechanic available while players are checking or examining their weapon in-game. The keys could possibly correspond to keys on player keyboards or buttons on the controller.