A new Warzone Pacific update has been deployed, with news on the RICOCHET Anti-Cheat due later today.
Raven Software have released a new update for Warzone Pacific. This patch aims to address some lingering bugs as well as making some adjustments to a few weapons and attachments. Taking to Twitter to announce the update, Raven Software urged fans to stay tuned to official Call of Duty channels for some news from Team RICOCHET regarding the RICOCHET Anti-Cheat.
While we wait for the much-anticipated news, we've listed below the full notes for this latest round of fixes.
Warzone Pacific Update Dec. 15: Full List
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to duplicate Weapons.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to infil prematurely.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to experience framerate drops if respawning with a Player Title and Calling Card Frame equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing the Voice Chat output device setting to revert back to Default Communication Device.
- Fixed an issue preventing Vanguard Seasonal Challenges from appearing and/or tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue where EM2 (BOCW) Recoil was not being properly increased.
- Fixed an issue causing the k98 Scout 10.0x Telescopic Optic to incorrectly increase Aim Down Sight Speeds.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to unintentionally ADS-in and ADS-out.
- The Type 100 (VG) 8mm Nambu 20 Round Mags Attachment name has been updated to 8mm Nambu 30 Round Mags.
- Assault Rifle Hotel (VG): recoil increased
- Light Machine Gun Charlie (VG): neck Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.4, down from 1.5
Magazine: Assault Rifle Hotel (VG)
6.5mm Sakura 75 Round Drums:
- Move Speed decreased by 2%
- ADS Move Speed decreased by 3%
8mm Klauser Rifle 50 Round Mags:
- Move Speed increased by 2%
- ADS Move Speed increased by 2%