Raven Software released new patch notes for Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 Reloaded on Wednesday.
These patch notes contain updated mechanics that previously had bugs. Many of these notes include but are not limited to, revisions for parachute usage, Community Challenges, weapon names, and the Circle.
This is the second patch notes update in the past week, following the March 28 update that majorly focused on gameplay. This past update focused on upgrading Perks and their effects throughout the game. They altered the Scavenger, Restock, E.O.D, Quick Fix, and Ghost Perks. Since then, the developers have decided to focus on resolving issues with bugs that players have encountered.
Many players have been enjoying Season 2 of Warzone, but it has its fair share of bugs and glitches. On Raven's Twitter announcement regarding the patch notes, players have taken it upon themselves to post various clips of glitches and bugs that are still occurring for them throughout their gameplay. While a new patch was updated today, it is expected that Raven Software will quickly respond to these issues that multiple players are experiencing.
Here is Raven Software's report on the updated Season 2 Reloaded patch notes:
- Private Matches have been updated to align with Public Match settings.
- Fixed an issue causing inconsistent Operator parachuting functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Community Challenges under the Rebirth Reinforced Event tab to not display the current/updated challenge.
- Fixed an issue causing the Armaguerra 43 (VG) to mistakenly appear ingame as Submachine Gun Charlie.
- Fixed an issue causing the Circle to occasionally move outside of playable space on Caldera.
- Fixed an issue causing Party Invite notification text to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing Armor Satchels acquired via Heavy Weapon Crates to equip with 0 out of 8 Armor Plates available.
- Fixed an issue causing Heavy Weapon Crate pallets to occasionally appear as non interactable ground loot.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect Mode to appear on the menu while queueing for a Match.
- Fixed an issue causing a Scavenger Contract loot crate to spawn outside of reach on Rebirth Island.