Warzone Season 4 Reloaded’s roadmap has finally been revealed, here’s what content lies ahead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold Cold War and Warzone are set to receive their Season 4 Reloaded update. The midseason update comes after a month after Season 4’s release.
Activision, Treyarch Studios and Raven Software have all taken to their social media platforms to revealed the official Roadmap for the upcoming Season 4 Reloaded update for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Roadmap Revealed
This Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 4 roadmap show off all of the new content that Call of Duty players will be able to enjoy upon its release on July 15.
The Roadmap includes several content updates, namely these:
- The Story So Far: Requiem’s Darkest Hour
- New Round-Based Zombies Map: “Mauer Der Toten”
- The Return of Mule Kick
- New Crafting Item and Wonder Weapon
- New Zombies Challenges and Intel
- New Onslaught Content (Playstation exclusive)
- New Multiplayer Map: Rush returns from Black Ops II
- New Modes: Capture the Flag and Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7 and Cranked Moshpit
- Weapon Blueprint and Call of Duty League Charm Rewards in League Play
- Weapon Blueprints in the Prestige Shop
- Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Content
- Two New Weapons the OTs 9 an SMG and a Mace, a melee weapon.
- New Operator, Weaver: NATO.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded launches July 15.