Warzone Season 4 Reloaded roadmap was revealed by Activision on July 10 featuring tons of new content and a special collaboration with Amazon's The Boys.
Reloaded updates are a staple of Call of Duty seasonal content. A new season is released, and halfway through the season the game is refreshed with a Reloaded update. Activision introduces new maps, modes, bundles, weapons and more each time with a Reloaded update. Warzone Season 4 Reloaded is headlined by a collaboration with The Boys bringing Starlight, Homelander and Black Noir to the game as Operators. Players will be able to buy each bundle and run around as some of their favorite characters from the show.
Here's everything coming in Warzone Season 4 Reloaded.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Roadmap Revealed
The Boys Collaboration
- Diabolical Camo Challenges in Warzone and MWII
- The Boys "Temp V" Field Upgrade in Warzone
- The Boys-themed Map Updates
- The Boys Operator Bundles for Starlight, Homelander and Black Noir
- Vondel Battle Royale mode
- New Vondel Gulag
- Vondel Field Upgrade: Portable Redeploy Drone
- Vondel Public Event: Return of Occupation Scan
Modern Warfare II Updates
- Vondel Waterfront (new 6-vs-6 map)
- The Raid Finale: Atomgrad Episode 4
Weapons and Bundles
- MX Guardian Shotgun
- Izzy Operator
- Reactive Pack: Soulless
- Blackcell Bundle
- Whisker Tango Bundle
- Tracer Pack Elementals: Magmaflow
- Tracer Pack: Cyber Riot 3
- C.O.D.E Valkyrie Pack
When Does Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Come Out?
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded launches July 12 on all available platforms.
When Does the Warzone Starlight Bundle Come Out?
The Boys' Starlight Operator Bundle releases in Warzone on July 12, the same day Season 4 Reloaded goes live.
When Does the Warzone Homelander Bundle Come Out?
The Warzone Homelander Operator Bundle, as part of The Boys collaboration, releases July 16.
When Does the Warzone Black Noir Bundle Come Out?
The third and final collaborative bundle with The Boys, the Black Noir Operator Bundle, will be available July 20.